Monday, June 25, 2012

D.I.Y Non-Toxic Microwave Cleaner

D.I.Y Non-Toxic Microwave Cleaner http://getyourdiyon.blogspot.com.au/

Today I noticed my Microwave was well over due for a good clean, so thought I would share with you what I use to clean it.


Yes a very dirty Microwave. Bit embarrassing really heheh

D.I.Y Non-Toxic Microwave Cleaner http://getyourdiyon.blogspot.com.au/
What you will need:
  • 1/2 cup of white vinegar
  • 1 cup of boiling water
  • 1 tablespoon of Bi - Carb of Soda
  • Mircrowave safe large bowl
  • Cleaning cloth
Step 1.  Mix 1/2 cup of white vinegar, 1 cup of boiling water and 1 tablespoon of bicarb in a micro safe large bowl. Place the bowl into the microwave without a lid and cook on high for 1 -2 minutes allowing the mixture boil but not boil over.

Step 2. Once the microwave has finished remove the glass & turntable. These can be cleaned in the sink with small amount of warm soapy water and dried well. While the microwave is still warm and steamy wipe the interior out with a cloth.


Step 3. Leave mircowave door open to air for 10 minutes before placing glass & turntable back in..

Now your microwave is clean and ready to use again..

xo
Daneve


1 comment: