Thursday, May 30, 2013

Craft Room Make Over!!

Update..


So many things have been keeping me busy of late and I have been so slack with blog posts.  I thought I would share one of the things that have been keeping me busy of late.. We decided to make an official Craft Room/ Project Studio at our place, which has been a long process but it is nearly there..

I am at the decoration stage of the room and wanted to share a few things that I have been able to do this week..

I have been recycling pasta sauce jars into craft storage jars. I will be doing a fair few of these for my wall unit which I will share once I have finished.. 


Yesterday I also made a start on making some storage for my twine stash. Using the same design as the button ones, as it will be going on the same wall unit. With these jars I hammered a hole into the lid for easy access to the twine. Really wanting everything to match in the new craft room as I am hoping it will help me keep organised heheh If you are on Instagram make sure you come follow me as I will be sharing a lot more photos of my handmade craft love. User name is @daneve_ahtissue




Today I was able to put this up in my craft room/studio not sure if I am finished but think it looks great.. :) this photo doesn't really capture the true colours but think you can see what colour theme I have gone with in the room.


I will be sharing how I did this in another post.. What do you think?

Kind Regards
Daneve
Owner, Mum & Creator
Ah-Tissue

1 comment:

  1. Love the wall art!! And I really like the jars. I have a whole lot of old coffee jars for my buttons complete with coffee labels. Now I want to make them pretty!!

    ReplyDelete