Sunday, February 24, 2013

Easter 2012

As Easter is just around the corner I wanted to share with you what we did here last year for Easter.

 
Made the garland out of fabric scraps.
Center printable from Eighteen25


 Founds these buckets for the kids at a dollar/cheap store, made the ribbon wands and the
Main printable I used was from Anders & Ruff..



 I created the center piece using fresh eggs, carrots and 2 type of glass ware..

 To make these cute bunny ears I used the template from here:


Carrot biscuit is just a basic sugar biscuit with colouring and I just treated these like I was playing with play dough. Had a cookie cutter in the shape. I used the cookie recipe from Bubble & Sweet..

 Used some of Ah-Tissue test tubes to hand fake flowers around the place..


 Pom Pom Sticks by Ah-Tissue

 Tissue Paper pom poms by Ah-Tissue

 Flowers by Ah-Tissue





My boy had such a fun day with his friends..

I hope I have given you some inspiration to do something this year at your place for Easter..

xo
Kind Regards
Daneve
Owner, Mum & Creator
Ah-Tissue & Get Your D.I.Y on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment